Page 1 of 1

ABS and PLA problems

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:01 pm
by Riyami
Im using a Print Rite Colido M2020 printer, got it from a local dealer at a discount and it has a heated bed, enclosed space and should print ABS and PLA just fine.

My problem is I cant print PLA without a raft or it wont stick, and ABS wont stick at all (PLA at 210C and 70C bed, ABS at 240C and 110 bed) the printer

For PLA I use a raft and support for my large print project and it seems to work, although the bottom layer turns out very poorly compared to the top layer, and it should have taken 600-700g for th ewhole thing but I ended up running out of my 1KG spool before finishing the last part due to all the rafts and supports I had to build.

This is what i'm currently printing and having trouble with: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/fr ... craft-4156

Re: ABS and PLA problems

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:12 am
by CompoundCarl
I would start by reading this: https://www.simplify3d.com/support/prin ... to-the-bed

There are plenty of suggestions in there