xhxzzh
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:52 pm

Need Help, print error on ultimaker 2 over SD card

I just got a used ultimaker2 extended. Trying to use S3D but I found it is ok to print over USB, but when I print over SD card, it shows "Error Tried printing out of printing area“ after heat up and home all axes (G28).

I am using the default configuration. And the firmware of ultimaker is 15.04.06. Is anyone know how to solve this?

Many thanks!
CompoundCarl
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:23 am

Re: Need Help, print error on ultimaker 2 over SD card

When you look at the preview in S3D, do you see any commands that are moving outside the build volume? Perhaps there is something in your starting script that you need to change.

FWIW - I've never seen that error message before

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”