Homwer
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:48 am

Software ignores process changes !

Hi,
I've a problem with accrued since I used to processes - that worked fine by the way.
But now I want to print another model, but the software total ignores my process and keeps using the old settings from my dual-process print.
I changed the "start print at" and "Stop pint at" settings, tried to remove the process and create a new one, rename it and so on. But no help at all.

I'm using Linux Mint 18.
CompoundCarl
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:23 am

Re: Software ignores process changes !

What do you mean when you say "no help at all"? For example, when you remove a process, is it actually removed from the user interface (as in, it no longer appears there)? Is the problem just that when you close and re-open the software, that process comes back?

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”