mvackel
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Multi-part raft not generated

Hello,
I'm trying to print 4 pieces, one of which requires a raft. I've placed two processes, one including the raft. When I "Prepare to print" and select both processes, the raft is not shown. However, if I select just the process that has the raft, it's shown correctly. Is this a bug? How can I proceed to print this factory, with the raft? .... The factory file is attached.
Attachments
Injetor20ml.factory
(95.84 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
CompoundCarl
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:23 am

Re: Multi-part raft not generated

If you want to use different raft/skirt settings for different models, then you need to make sure that those models are further apart. If they are too close, they will use the same settings.

If I move the raft model further away from the other non-raft models, then it works correctly.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”