Page 1 of 1

Question aboout preview mode and extrusion

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:42 pm
by Budi67
Hi all,

I have tried the dual extrusion with my new Raise3d N2.
After the dual extrusion wizard, i clic on the preview mode and the parts are not aligned.
dual_simplify.PNG

When the first head print the raft, the second head flow, thus when she has to print, the time when the plastic arrives, the first layer is missed.

I let continue and after no problems.

Any idéa ??

Thanks ;)

Re: Question aboout preview mode and extrusion

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:26 am
by CompoundCarl
There's almost 10 threads on this exact topic on the forum. Apparently the Raise3D firmware isn't configured correctly from the factory. Here's a recent one explaining it more: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6213&p=26927#p26941

Re: Question aboout preview mode and extrusion

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:25 am
by Budi67
Thanks for your reply CompoundCarl .

It is true that usually I makes a search, but there, I a little played the idler!! :oops: :oops:

I go to see that closer