Extrusion % Chage between layers
Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:20 am
Hello Everyone.
I have a printer with a bed that changes in elevation by more then 0.01" between the two ends. This can't be adjusted. What I found is that if I print the first layer at 120-150% extrusion I get a solid adhesion to the bed and the parts come out great. This process requires changing to 100% extrusion once the first layer is completed.
To the question:
Could I get help with the code required for my printer to do this change on its own?
The process would be.
Set extruder to 150% and start printing first layer as normal.
Shift to layer 2 change extruder to 100% and continue printing.
Finish print.
Thanks
I have a printer with a bed that changes in elevation by more then 0.01" between the two ends. This can't be adjusted. What I found is that if I print the first layer at 120-150% extrusion I get a solid adhesion to the bed and the parts come out great. This process requires changing to 100% extrusion once the first layer is completed.
To the question:
Could I get help with the code required for my printer to do this change on its own?
The process would be.
Set extruder to 150% and start printing first layer as normal.
Shift to layer 2 change extruder to 100% and continue printing.
Finish print.
Thanks