merlinkv

Creatbot F430

Hi,

I'm recently purchased one Creatbot F430 (is on the way). There is any configuration file for this printer?

Thanks in advance & Kind Regards
Creatbot F430
BQ Hephestos 2 Upgraded
aalfouzan

Re: Creatbot F430

I have a CreatBot DE Plus, it does come with a USB flash drive that has pre-configured settings for Cura (though named CreatWare). Copy any necessary setting to S3D, like build volume, platform size, etc...
merlinkv

Thanks for the answer.

I've contacted with Creatbot support and now I have the 6.4.5 version of Creatware. It has the profiles for the new models F160, F430 & D600, but it appears like a very old Cura version modified by Creatbot.

I purchased the F430 because is on semi-professional range and can print almost all materials (including Carbon Fiber & PEEK) and the specs are really good. But the Creatbot support is a cr.. no forum, no FAQ, I can contact only by email.

Maybe the Simplify 3D Team can develop a profile for this printer?

http://www.creatbot.com/en/creatbot-f430.html

Thanks in advance & Kind Regards.
Creatbot F430
BQ Hephestos 2 Upgraded
aalfouzan

Well, you're lucky that at least you get replies from them by email. They never replied to any of my support emails!

Their CreatWare software (v. 6.4.5) is a total crap, as you said, very old version of Cura, that really you don't need other than copying your printer profile info to S3D. I keep their software as a reference that's all.

They do make good machines but terrible support once again.

All the best with your new printer.
Stoutone

Hey Guy's How are the F430's doing? There is almost nothing on the www about CreatBot Printers. I am very interested in the F430. Got in contact with CreatBot last week. They told me they have quit selling the F430 printer for now. The email didn't go into much detail. Said it would be back out in about a month. Is it worth the wait???
I've found another Printer... looks really nice.
Again.... There is NOTHING on the www about it.
INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT HIGH TEMP. 3D PRINTER
Thank You
Jody Stout
merlinkv

You can find it without problems in Eastern European Countries and in Asia ... even in NZ :

I'm working/living in Eastern Europe and I bought mine at one local dealer. The Creatbot site is not very good but I have a good support by email.

About the printer ... Next week I'll get mine and tell you how it works.

To wait a month for a professional 3D printer .. I think is not too much time.
Creatbot F430
BQ Hephestos 2 Upgraded
tibor3d

Hey merlinkv,

Have you got the Creatbot f430 already? If yes, how does it work? I am also very interested in this printer, but found absolutely nothing in the web about it.
It would be nice to hear some real world experience over this machine, because the price tag in relation to the specs seems to good to be true...

I am currently in contact with https://www.v3dprinters.com/shop/. It seems to be the official online-store for the company and it's about 3 weeks delivery time for the f430, if I order now...

Thanks in advance
Tibor
MvM

Any new or updates on the Creatbot F430.

This year, I have bought two (2) Creatbot DE Plus printers (the ones with the 400x300x520 mm build size) and I like them a lot.
So far, they have proven to be very reliable. The first one now is at 2194 printing hours, the second one (39 days in use) is already at 653 hours.
Since things are busy, I am thinking about getting a third one. That one would be the smaller DE model (400x300x300 size).
But the F430 is the same size and if the print quality is better, I might even opt for that one, even if it's more expensive.

But as said above, there is almost no information to be found.
indsutprint

Hi there :)

Could you share any information about Creatbot F430? Is it able to print reliable PEEK with supports?

Best,
archester

According to multiple reviews, the F430 seems to be a reliable device. Some users have experienced some problems (parts not sticking to the raft or similar) but, on the whole, it seems to do a good job. Reliably printing with PEEK strongly depends on the grade of PEEK you are using. Also, you must pay attention to the temperature settings of both the chamber, the extruder and build plate.

The F430 can't reach the highest temperature. That's why you'll need a quality support material for a good adhesion and effective cooling of the material, in order to print it amorphous.

CreatBot also offers a valid budget alternative for printing with PEEK, the F160. It is a single-extrusion device, which costs half the price of the F430. Its print bed seems to reach a higher temperature of 130°C ( instead of 100°C).

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”