Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by lamiskin
Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:57 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Issues printing Ninja Semiflex
Replies: 1
Views: 1150
 
Jump to post

Issues printing Ninja Semiflex

Hi All, I am not sure if I am having issues printing semi flex, or if my expectations are not achievable using my Robo3D printer. I've been trying to print with ninja semiflex (which I understand is easier to print than standard ninja flex). I've gotten okay results by lowering print speed to 10mm/s...
by lamiskin
Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:29 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Issue with top of domes
Replies: 1
Views: 872
 
Jump to post

Issue with top of domes

Hi, I've been having a few issues with top of domes. It looks like the very top layers are not solid and leave holes. I've tried increasing the number of 'top' layers, but so far has seemed unsucessful. Could the issue be the layers being to quick and the material not cooling enough before the next ...

Go to advanced search