Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by 2012bencormier
Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:48 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Retract only when crossing open space?
Replies: 15
Views: 16501
 
Jump to post

Re: Retract only when crossing open space?

Woman5 retract.jpg
Here is a picture showing what I mean.
by 2012bencormier
Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:11 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Retract only when crossing open space?
Replies: 15
Views: 16501
 
Jump to post

Re: Retract only when crossing open space?

Hello, I can't upload my factory file, it's 13meg (max 3meg)
by 2012bencormier
Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:56 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Retract only when crossing open space?
Replies: 15
Views: 16501
 
Jump to post

Re: Retract only when crossing open space?

Hello, I got the same probleme between printing support and the main part, it doesn't retract. It will retract between every support tower and then goes strait to the main part without retracting. If there is more than one island in the main part, it retract normally, then goes to the support and st...

Go to advanced search