Version 2.1.0 is discarding the minimum layer time settings in my FFF profiles, substituting a zero in the box as shown.
The corresponding line in my .FFF file has the correct value, as seen when opened with a text editor:
The incorrect setting is reflected in parts sliced. In other words, printing speeds are not altered in order to hit the minimum layer time. So it's not just a display glitch, it appears to not read the file correctly.
What a sliced part should look like:
What it looks like:
What's interesting (and frustrating) is if I manually input the correct value in the minimum layer time box and reslice, it slices it correctly. Then if I re-export the FFF settings, the change is lost (box goes back to 0.0 the next time I open S3D). If I close and re-open S3D, the change is lost. If I switch to another profile and back, the change is lost.
I created new profiles for the new version by opening the old profile, updating settings as needed, then exporting it again.
I tried turning off "preserve state in between sessions" in the options.
I tried re-installing S3D, no change.