Page 1 of 1

printer model wont stay on restart

Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:32 am
by Rebekah_harper
I was trying to find out if the printer model can be a permanent fixture unless I removed it in the options.

at present I can add it and is shows up no problem but if I go the the Gcode tab or close the program and open it, it disappears and I have to add it again.

any suggestions what I should do?

becky

Re: printer model wont stay on restart

Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:00 pm
by JoeJ
You need to add it to the profile. Read this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2356&p=12342#p12342

Re: printer model wont stay on restart

Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:04 pm
by Rebekah_harper
read it, done it, didn't work.

where does the stl model of my printer need to be in the software?

Re: printer model wont stay on restart

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:50 am
by JoeJ
It's working fine for me. Maybe you typed the filepath wrong or something

Re: printer model wont stay on restart

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:54 pm
by Rebekah_harper
ah is it the hole file path and not just the file name?