Page 1 of 1

Davinci 2.0 will not connect with software

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:39 pm
by bulldogguitars
I was hoping I could get some advise on how to get a Davinci 2.0 to communicate with Simplify 3D. I have went through and verified the com port and baud rate and they are set. The software just doesnt want to talk to it. The Davinci firmware is 2.1.8.2, I hope thats not going to be an issue in the communciation gap. I'm new at this so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Davinci 2.0 will not connect with software

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:45 pm
by CompoundCarl
It works fine with my da vinci 2.0. Are you sure no other programs are connected to it? You can't connect if XYZ is already connected

Re: Davinci 2.0 will not connect with software

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:20 am
by andersengeorg
Just got S3D short time ago for my Davinci 2.0A.
Had no problem connecting.
Made a small screen dump of how i connected
Can be downloaded here
http://arloese.dk/images/stories/setup.wmv