Simplify3d time vs actual time
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:36 am
Since the latest update 3.0.2, print jobs are not reporting time properly vs actual print time. See attached for reference. Images from a first time run of a design on 4 different Flashforge pro printers...all the same results. Had I known the actual print time would be this long, might of only ran 1 since I had other items to print today
. Also, other items that I used to print in say 4 hours are taking much longer. Not sure how to export my profile file or I would post for review. Its like the recent update increased time of job plus thru off actual time reports in Simplufy3d preview.
I print at 2mm
4200mm
30 infill
with support when needed
ooze off
Much thanks
I print at 2mm
4200mm
30 infill
with support when needed
ooze off
Much thanks