Page 1 of 1

Internal Setting Location... error

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:27 pm
by greybeard
Mac (osx ) version:

I exported these from 3.1.0
  • project.factory
  • myPrusa.frm
  • myDaVinci.frm
  • PLA_black_profile.fff
Then, I used the "Uninstaller" from 3.0.1 to uninstall 3.0.1. I indicated to not delete other settings...

Then, booted s3d and received Error Message (attached)

I imported the xxx.frm's into the firmware panel.

However, my profiles and Firmware appear to be loaded (attached)

Not sure what I missed but, HOW to point s3d to settings location and stop the error (happens each time I boot s3d) ?

Re: Internal Setting Location... error

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:47 am
by CompoundCarl
That probably means that you either moved or renamed the file, so now it can't find it. Just remove it and then import it a second time. Then go back to any processes that were referencing that firmware configuration and update them as well.

Re: Internal Setting Location... error

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:27 am
by greybeard
Thanks - that worked

Naturally, I re-imported it and that alone didn't work.
What did work was to First delete them, then re-import.