Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by eavogels
Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:11 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Saving workspace
Replies: 1
Views: 819
 
Jump to post

Saving workspace

Hi. Is it not possible to save the workspace from the program? I only manage to save when I close Simplify3d, choose another project and answer YES on the question if I want to save the current workspace. I find the saving-process not intuitiv. I mix upp all the extension and names. Sometimes a prin...
by eavogels
Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:59 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: ooze filter
Replies: 2
Views: 1031
 
Jump to post

Re: ooze filter

They usually don't come out looking great, but you can probably get it a bit more solid than that. I'd recommend reducing the allowable sidewall angle change, and consider possibly adding an extra outline to the ooze shield if you still can't get the layers to stick to one another. Thanks. I'll try...
by eavogels
Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:41 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: ooze filter
Replies: 2
Views: 1031
 
Jump to post

ooze filter

Hello. I finaly managed to get my first print with ABS and HIPS on my Creator Pro 2016, ABS 230 degrees and HIPS 240 degrees. The Ooze shield looks like you can see on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXTo5ZWl2B0 Is that how it is supposed to look? It's very fragile and on som spots the t...

Go to advanced search