My objective is to print a hollow cylinder vertically with only 3 perimeters and no gap fill or infill.
In order to create a thin wall with 4 perimeters I create a wall in Autodesk Fusion360 with a thickness = 4 Extrusion Widths
Since my extrusion width is 0.42 (120% of 0.35, the nozzle width) I give the cylinder walls that are 4 * 0.42 = 1.68mm thick
and with Layer settings set to 2 outer perimeters this works great.
However if, with layer settings still at 2 outer perimeters I give the cylinder walls = 3 extrusion widths i.e. 3 * 0.42 = 1.26mm
Simplify 3d does not draw 3 perimeters but only 2 with a gap between them.
Yes one can use the Advanced setting for "Gap fill" but this produces a zig-zag trace that is very slow to print.
The reason for wanting to print the cylinder with 3 walls is to save on TIME and MATERIAL.
Any suggestions?