brucethehoon

Profile for Replicator 1

If anyone has had success slicing in Creator then using WHPTHOMAS's GPX tool to print via SD, I'd appreciate it if you could share your slicing profile here.

Thanks!
Simplify3D
Site Admin

Re: Profile for Replicator 1

FYI - There was a profile for the Rep2 posted on the GPX google group that might be of interest. See here:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/gpx-con ... KzZhLE77kJ

We're also in testing stages hoping to have an integrated profile included in the near future
brucethehoon

I really hope this does happen. I'd really like to get the tool up and running. Unfortunately, there are enough differences between the Replicator 1 and 2 that the profile linked isn't quite working, but with any luck, we will get something soon!
sssidney

Is there any update on getting a profile on a replicator 1 dual? I doing an eval on this software and it looks promising but I'd like to see it work for my machine first.
brucethehoon

I'm afraid I didn't have much luck, and with advances in the Makerware software, I'm currently not only not on Sailfish (hurts badly) but using makerware. Hurts to have spent the money, and i'm not saying S3D isn't GREAT I just can't vouch for it at the moment.
brucethehoon

I WOULD like to see some movement on this. Last I heard, there was going to be an option for direct USB printing from S3D Creator to Sailfish based printers. Anything happening lately?
Clayton

They already have the jogging and temperature controls working with MakerBot/Sailfish machines. I expect that some of this will be coming through in the next software update. The next step is things like SD card commands and high-speed x3g streaming.
innkeeper

Any chane of us getting a profile for the replicator 1 for the simplify3d creator?
theres a lot of replicator 1's out there probably mroe then replicator 2's (Plus thier is now offshore clones of replicator1's are now starting to enter the market - just check ebay)
This would seem like a wise marketing move!

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”