jeeplvr
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:31 pm

My latest 3D machine

Here is a 3D crankable light I designed and made with super bright LED's. Its made using Simplify3D and Solidworks and works amazingly well.
You can see or purchase some of my models here,

http://call-enterprises.com/3d-printed-machines.html

http://www.facebook.com/CallEnterprises

My free designs can be downloaded here
http://www.thingiverse.com/jeeplvr/designs

Most were made with Simplify3D and Solidworks.
DSC03205.JPG
DSC03203.JPG
crank light views.jpg
JoeJ
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:52 am

Re: My latest 3D machine

Oh wow! That's awesome! It's great to see some designs that are incorporating electronics into the print.
jeeplvr
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:31 pm

Re: My latest 3D machine

I have incorporated some type of hardware into my designs from the beginning. Its one of the reasons I got into 3D printing in the first place. It gives me a way to make detailed enclosures and what not for just about anything I cam dream up. The hard part is learning your machine and making it work to your needs. The more detailed the print the more my printers need to have repeat ability and accuracy. its definitely a hands on hobby.
User avatar
DarthRevan
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:29 am

Re: My latest 3D machine

The Crank Charger looks small and convenient. Now if only one of the order options was green or glow in the dark blue... :D
jeeplvr
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:31 pm

Re: My latest 3D machine

I have glow in the dark white and a light almost fluorescent green. I just didn't think anyone would be interested in those colors.
jeeplvr
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:31 pm

Re: My latest 3D machine

Some exploded views of the crank light.
expl1.JPG
expl2.JPG
expl3.JPG

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”