Budi67
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:16 am

What do you means about this top layer ?

Hello

What do you means about this top layer ?

It's a problem of under extrusion ?

Thanks
Budi67
20160523_184638.jpg
User avatar
dkightley
Posts: 2405
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:09 pm

Re: What do you means about this top layer ?

You have a mild form of what is discussed here: https://www.simplify3d.com/support/prin ... top-layers
Doug Kightley
Volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
Railway modeller and webmaster at http://www.talkingtgauge.net
Budi67
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:16 am

Re: What do you means about this top layer ?

Thank you for your answer dkightley ;)

I have already read this guide.
I wanted just assets your opinion and to know if I just had.

I will try tomorrow to increase extrusion

Best regards

Budi67

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”